(EnergyIndustry.Net, October 13, 2020 ) Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. It is one of the pioneers in the innovation of Air Conditioner arena; technologies like VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) were developed in this country.
Air Conditioner market will grow with the growth in 5 major industries such as healthcare, residential, industrial, and commercial and transportation. Increasing energy efficiency, portability of the Air Conditioner and inverter Air Conditioner will increase the demand in this country with government support. Japan Air Conditioner demand was more than 10,660 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
The market for Air Conditioner in Japan is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Japan Air Conditioner Market. 2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Japan Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter. 3. Japan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Japan. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019. 4. Volume Share Japan Air Conditioner (AC): This chapter covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019. 5. Japan Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Japan Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019. 6. Segments of Japan Room Air Conditioners: Split AC Type of Room Air Conditioners numbers are covered in this chapter with Year 2016 to 2019. 7. Japan Commercial Air Conditioners: This section covers Japan Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for the year 2013 to 2019 8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments Commercial PAC AC Sales Volume and Commercial VRF AC Sales Volume are provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary 3. Japan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Japan Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis 5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume 8. Segments Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume 8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
Figure-01: Japan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 2019 Figure-02: Japan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 2019 Figure-03: Japan Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 2019 Figure-04: Japan Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 2019 Figure-05: Japan Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 2019 Figure-06: Japan Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 2019 Figure-07: Japan Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 2019
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.