(EnergyIndustry.Net, September 15, 2020 ) The market for Air Conditioner in India is growing year on year; this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. India Air Conditioner demand was more than 5 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
India Air Conditioner Industry is growing due to following factors
Increasing Disposable Income
Rising Middle Class Population
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of India Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of India Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. India Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in India. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – India Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. India Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of India Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of India Room Air Conditioners: Segments of India Room Air Conditioners, Window Type, Split AC Type and Split-Type (Multi) are coved in this report with year 2017 to 2019.
7. India Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers India Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume and Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume is provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. India Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. India Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.3 Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: India - Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: India - Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: India - Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: India - Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-05: India - Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-06: India - Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-07: India - Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-08: India - Commercial PAC (Precision Air Conditioning) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-09: India - Commercial VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Logistics Industries, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.